Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Day 1364,654 and 297: Sleeping Bear Dunes Day

After my hockey therapy in the morning and a meal, I did some research at the Marysville library, just as I did as a child and throughout most of my lifetime. A college degree might lead to more open doors to an actual job interview, but getting educated from the wrong system will limit your chances of getting sealed or listed in the Book of Life.

1364: 'double dead', used in Jude 1:12. This term should keep fear in a sound-minded saint, since it a fact that being 'twice dead' means they do not get a third chance to be redeemed and on the same side as the true elect of HVHY.  I have decided to keep a list of my enemies before me from time to time, lest I become as useless, pompous and wicked as they have been to me for various reasons.

1364: The 'Gimel series is not a laughing matter, nor is it attached to a Coca-Cola line. There is a difference between 'raised up' and 'high and haughty' which will be brought down at a point of severe and final judgment calls. Gadites need to study the biblical words which begin with, of which there are only about 100.

654: Ephlal : father of Obed, grandfather of Jehu.

654: 'apostrepho' to turn or be turned away from, to be thrust out, used in a negative sense when people turn their ears away from the truth and Timothy4:4.

In the year 2020 AD, I will have patiently gotten to the Tet words, one evening at a time, and Calvinists can haggle over the C words.

No comments:

Post a Comment